Children Matter is hiring Early Intervention Therapists (serving children birth to three in the home), Outpatient Therapists (Broomfield and Thornton locations) and School Contract Therapists. We serve 6 counties in the state of Colorado (Adams, Boulder/Broomfield, Denver, Arapahoe/Douglas, Jefferson, Weld) and we are expanding our team of specialists! We are hiring Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapists as well as Early Childhood Special Educators.
- All applicants must have a Masters Degree.
- All applicants must be CPR certified.
- All applicants must have Colorado DORA license, National Certifications (ASHA, NBCOT), NPI number, and CDE license (if serving children in a school setting).
- Applicants must have 1-2 years experience with the pediatric population depending upon the position.
- Applicants must have reliable transportation.
- Early Intervention applicants must have laptop or tablet with a hotspot.
- We do accept CFY applicants for Early Intervention and Outpatient positions.
- Being bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
We offer Medical Insurance, 401K match, Continuing education dollars, and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time and Part Time